In the Pietermaritzburg area for the UCI MTB World Champs? Got some time to kill? Well come and join us for rides on the amazing Sappi Karkloof Trails from 25–29 August.
- Sunday 25 August – trail rides 20km and 30km
- Monday 26 August – trail rides 20km and 30km
- Tuesday 27 August – trail rides 20km and 30km
- Wednesday 28 August – trail rides 20km and 30km
- Thursday 29 August – trail rides 20km and 30km followed by pre-World Champs braai, beer and banter session (braai packs for sale)
Everything you need to know about the trails is here: http://karkloofmtbtrails.co.za/
Things to note:
- Rides will all start at finish at Karkloof Country Club
- Rides will start at 14h00 and should be completed by 17h00
- Members of Karkloof MTB Club will be in attendance as guides (trails are all well marked though)
- Depending on numbers, smaller groups may be formed according to rider strength/fitness
- Refreshments will be on sale before and after each ride
- Shower and ablution facilities are open at Karkloof Country Club
- Riding fee is R30 per person per ride (cash only + sign indemnity form)
- Dangerous weather might force cancelation at short notice, but hopefully not!
- All wheel sizes are welcome. No discrimination here
- Use common sense and respect fellow riders and the property on which we’ll ride
- It’s illegal to be grumpy. Smiles are compulsory.
For enquires, email Sean Badenhorst on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0833111210