So my 2015 ABSA Cape Epic training started with a rest week. I had every intention of getting back on a bike after three weeks of no training (I don’t count teaching skills ...Read More »
- » TAKE OUR SURVEY AND STAND TO WIN ONE OF TWO GARMIN EDGE 530 GPS UNITS!
- » A BEER WITH: CHERISE STANDER
- » THIS IS AFRICA
- » VENTER & JANSE VAN RENSBURG SHIFT FOCUS TO MTB RACING FROM 2020
- » DEFENDING CHAMPIONS RETURN IN FORCE
- » PYGA INVESTS IN ITS OWN SOUTH AFRICAN FACTORY
- » ICY TO HELL AND BACK
- » MOUNTAIN BIKING, WINE AND PHILANTHROPY COMBINE TO COMBAT CANCER
- » GOAL ACHIEVED. MARRIAGE INTACT. MEMORIES MADE. WHAT AN EVENT!